Private Walking Paris City Tour with a guide. Best offer!
You will see the beautiful Eiffel Tower, the Pantheon, the elegant Arc de Triomphe, from which originated the Champs Elysees street with its luxurious boutiques, hotels and restaurants, and in the Christmas period - the brilliant illumination and decorations The Louvre Palace is the most popular art museum in the world with its extravagant glass pyramid on the main square. You will visit four main squares of the capital Vendome the most ancient square of Paris - Vosges Bastille and Concord squares. It is impossible to ignore the harbor of Parisian bohemia from ancient times - the Montmartre quarter with its snow-white cathedral Sacre Coeur, from the observation platform of which you can see the whole of Paris, in full view. And at its foot, rotating the blades of a red neon mill, invites passers-by and nightlife lovers to Moulin Rouge cabaret. You can choose any walking route more interesting for you. The most popular are: Central Paris and Montmartre.
per adult from
What's included :
- Private Christmas walking excursion with a professional guide 2 hours
What's excluded :
- Transfers as an option if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
Enjoy the atmosphere of Christmas Paris! A special, Christmas, illumination is prepared in Paris at the end of the outgoing year. The Champs Elysees is rightfully considered the most beautiful place! Large shops everywhere shine with their windows, decorated for Christmas by the most famous designers. And, of course, Christmas Paris cannot be imagined without traditional fairs! A two-hour walk with a guide through festive Paris is a great opportunity to get acquainted with New Year's France closer.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Eiffel Tower, Paris, France
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/9/2020 - 1/10/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks are not required but recommended for travelers and guides.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.