Private Volcanos Tour
Our day starts early in the morning while heading to “La Joya,” at the famous
“Paso de Cortés”, named because it was the place where Hernán Cortes first crossed to enter the Valley of Mexico in 1519.
The impressive landscapes will change as you travel through the mountain trails. If it is winter, you will see snow, and the diverse flora and fauna; also, the silence of the place will add a magical effect to the amazing views of the Valley of Mexico. You will enjoy wonderful landscapes in this tour, so don’t forget to take pictures, because it will be a unique experience.
Remember to take into account your lung capacity in order to make the most out of this tour and to follow the instructions provided by the guide, at every moment.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Ticket to the National Nature Reserve
What's excluded :
- Hiking equipment not included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: La Joya, La Joya, Baja California
Duration: 6 hours
Pass By: Paso de Cortes, Amecameca Mexico
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.