Private visit to the Jewish Quarter of Seville (Sta. Cruz and San Bartolomé Neighborhoods)
I lived during my childhood in the center of Seville and I know my city perfectly. I also studied Art History at the University of Seville and therefore I offer a more complete and somewhat unusual vision. I make detailed explanations in Spanish, English or German and I adapt to the needs of each group.
per adult from
120 to 130 minutes
What's included :
- Official guide, walking tour and explanations of the places visited
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to monuments and any other purchase
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Barrio Santa Cruz, Seville Spain
Walk through the Barrio de Santa Cruz, knowing its corners, stories and legends.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Iglesia de Santa Maria la Blanca, Santa Maria la Blanca, 5 Casco Histórico, 41004 Seville Spain
We will visit the place where two of the old synagogues were found, now converted into a church, to continue through the streets of the San Bartolomé neighborhood, discovering its history and most representative places
Duration: 45 minutes
Stop At: Calle Verde, 41004 Seville Spain
We will admire the layout of this neighborhood of San Bartolomé, with its houses and courtyards.
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Monumento a San Juan Pablo II, Calle Mateos Gago, 4, 41004 Sevilla, Spain
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 8/27/2019 - 10/21/2021
Monday - Sunday: 09:00 AM - 07:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.