Private visit to the Hermitage with traditional Russian lunch and transfer
Tour to the Hermitage Museum with a visit to the restaurant, where there will be a traditional Russian 3-course lunch, and with a private transfer (round trip).
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Tourist-class vehicle according to program
- Professional English-speaking tour guide
- 3-course traditional Russian lunch with the Vodka shot at the restaurant
- Entrance fee to Hermitage Museum
- Skip-the-line entrance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entry/Admission - The State Hermitage Museum
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- Gratuities to guide/driver (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: The State Hermitage Museum, Palace Emb., 30-38, St. Petersburg 191055 Russia
Hermitage is one of the largest museums of the world. But it is also the magnificent Royal palace with the stunning rooms and unbelievable views. The collection began as the project of Catherine the Great in 1764. Now it’s the temple of art, where you can see the works of Raphael, Titian, Rembrant, de Goya and many other prominent painters from all over the world.
*After a 4-hour tour of the Hermitage, you will visit a traditional Russian restaurant where there will be a three-course lunch.
Duration: 5 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Meet with a guide and a driver in the lobby of your hotel.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.