"Private vehicle and guide - Passenger insurance - Air conditioning–
Enjoy Oaxaca and make a tour, receive a recommendation from an expert guide with more than 26 years knowing Oaxaca and passionate about his work, interact with the locals and let them show you their beautiful culture with 16 ethnolinguistic groups our guide will tell you all about our state. You choose how long to stay in each place, there is no pressure, just enjoy your vacation in a Suburban SUV with air conditioning, passenger insurance and federal tourism plates with a certified federal guide. Quality and space to live together.
You are not obliged to buy anywhere if you do not want to, our tours are not based on any "cut" or commission from the places visited. I will take you to the best places and teachers of Oaxaca just to give you an understanding and appreciation of Oaxaca's cultural heritage.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Snacks - Refreshing drinks.
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Certified guide
- Refrigerator and refreshing towels
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Oaxaca, Oaxaca, Southern Mexico
You will know the true Oaxaca. We will visit authentic masters of the town, artisans and fantastic places as well as mezcal distilleries and a tasting included.
Visit Monte Albán, Mitla, Tule Tree, Alebrijes and discover new places with Wilive.
You choose the departure point and you can customize your tour to your liking, we will advise you to maximize your experience.
They will walk, meet and taste Oaxaca. You will be accompanied by a guide and certified driver, in a private vehicle for you and your companions.
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Teotitlan del Valle, Teotitlan del Valle, Southern Mexico
People have often said that visiting this place has been the highlight of the entire trip, learn from the village's master weaver, dye their wool with insects, herbs and natural dyes.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Martin Tilcajete, San Martin Tilcajete, Southern Mexico
Unique show where you can see its inhabitants giving life to fantastic beings.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: San Bartolo Coyotepec, Oaxaca, Mexico
Village dedicated to pottery, famous for its ceramic, shiny black; secret developed by a woman named Doña Rosa.
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Santo Tomás Jalieza, Oaxaca, Mexico
Get to know this town where women make backstrap looms, a unique tradition. Where women are the artists and pride of the community.
Duration: 35 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will pass by you where you are (hotel, lodging, site), It is included in your Tour.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 3/22/2020 - 12/13/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not all transports are wheelchair accessible but a service can be provided according to your interests.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.