Private Vehicle Afternoon Safaris in the Kruger National Park
BOOK AN OPEN VEHICLE FOR PRIVATE USE!
From only ZAR 4250 per vehicle, it's an unforgettable experience. Excluding Conservation fees.
R3290 (2-4 clients)
R4250 (5-10 clients)
International citizens: R424 pp children under 12 less 50%- R212 pp (Proof of identity necessary)
South African citizens: R105 pp children under 12 less 50%- R52 pp (Proof of identity necessary)
Afternoon Open vehicle Safaris in the Kruger National Park. Duration: 5 Hours.
Pick up times in Hazyview:
13.30 pm – 18.30 pm from October to March
13.30 am – 17.00 -17.30 pm from April to September
per adult from
What's included :
- Bottled water. Professional guide. Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels in Hazyview only)
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks. Gratuities. Entrance/Conservation fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kruger National Park, Kruger National Park
We enter the Kruger National Park once the gates are open then go on to explore the Park on the lookout for lions, majestic herds of elephants, a solitary leopard lying in a shady tree, the amazing rhino, and herds of buffalo, as well as a multitude of other wild animals and birds, like hornbills, eagles, hippo, zebra, giraffe, not forgetting the abundance of buck, like impala & kudu.
Duration: 5 hours
Departure Point :Kuka Restaurant & Cocktail Lounge, Perry's Bridge Trading Post, R40, Hazyview, 1242, South Africa
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from Perry's Bridge Trading Post in HazyviewWe can also provide private tours for guests staying in Skukuza, Pretoriuskop, Phabeni Gate, Orpen Gate, Crocodile Bridge Gate, Phalaborwa Gate, Malelane Gate.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.