Private Vatican VIP After-Hours: Exclusive Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel
This unique VIP tour of 2 hours will allow you to have the Vatican Museums all for yourself! You will get to enjoy the Galleries and Sistine Chapel without any other visitor.
Your passionate tour guide will animate the history of the magnificent artworks and share with you stories and legends of the great artists from the past.
Visiting the Vatican Museums and Sistine Chapel when they're closed to the general public is an unforgettable, once-in-a-lifetime experience.
Transfers are included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off (centrally located hotels)
- Blue Badge Guide (Professional Art Historian Guide)
- Private transport by Mercedes E-Class or Mercedes Viano
- Private VIP Vatican Museums Access
- Entry/Admission - Vatican Museums
- Entry/Admission - Sistine Chapel
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vatican Museums, Viale Vaticano, 00120 Vatican City Italy
With our Prime Tour, we get you inside the Museums before the regular Early Morning crowds, bypassing those already waiting in line for the Vatican doors to open - You'll really feel like the Popes Special Guest as you stroll right past everyone who has a Standard Early Morning Vatican Tour.
Watch the Vatican Museum Galleries slowly come to life before their day starts.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Sistine Chapel, Viale Vaticano, 00165 Vatican City Italy
The Sistine Chapel takes its name from Pope Sixtus IV della Rovere (pontiff from 1471 to 1484) who had the old Cappella Magna restored between 1477 and 1480. It is known throughout the world both for being the place where the conclave and other official ceremonies of the Pope are held (in the past also some papal coronations), and for being decorated with one of the most famous and celebrated works of art of artistic civilization the frescoes by Michelangelo.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Traveler pickup is offered
Centrally located hotels or your preferred accommodation within Rome's City Center (Aurelian walls)
Departure Time :4:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and select museums, please see voucher for more details
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking
- Food and drinks are not allowed inside each attraction
- Pictures are strictly forbidden inside the Sistine Chapel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hands must be washed frequently with soap and water or with an alcohol-based gel Do not share food or drinks
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.