Private Van Shopping Tour to the Mall
A day trip to the most important Tuscany’s top fashion outlets of the biggest Italian designer brands.
• Be picked-up at your accommodation in Florence around 9:30 am. Next, go to the Prada outlet in Levanelle (50 min drive from Florence) after that reach The Mall where you can find many shops inside with each kind of brands.
Have lunch at the particular restaurant or bar that you find in The Mall ( at your own expense).
After your shopping time your driver will bring you back to Florence at 5:30 pm.
• When paying a trip to The Mall in Reggello Leccio you can also request your tax-free refund from the Global Blue office. Remember: Non-EU visitors are required to bring their completed and stamped Tax Free Forms to their local refund office to request a tax free refund.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private luxury Van
- English speaking driver
- French, Spanish or Portuguese speaking driver upon request at booking
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Prada Outlet (Space), Via Levanella Becorpi Localita Levanella, S.S. 69, Montevarchi Italy
The bigger spot in Italy to buy PRADA
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: The Mall, Via Europa 8, 50066 Leccio, Reggello Italy
The Mall, which is one of the most prestigious Italian Outlets is located only 40 minutes from Florence, housing boutiques with the best known names in fashion design.
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from all hotels or apartments in Florence downtown
Departure Time :9:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- A maximum of 8 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.