Private Van Gogh Museum Tour with Skip the Line Ticket
Get ready for a unique journey where you'll explore every period of Van Gogh's life and work. From the dark paintings of the Netherlands to the colors of Paris, the light of Arles - South France, to his tragic death in Auvers Sur Oise near Paris.
During this unique experience, you'll listen to unknown Van Gogh's stories, learn about the latest news and recent discoveries about his work from a personal and private art guide.
Van Gogh was such an interesting and mysterious artist that the stories surrounding him are just incredible! Explore what drove Van Gogh to create an impressive amount of over 900 paintings and 1200 drawings. This and much more insightful details about the artist and its masterpieces!
Your experience includes an amazing skip-the-line ticket and a private guide by your side as you roam around the Van Gogh Museum. Plus tons of stories and a good time!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Bilingual art guide
- Skip the line tickets
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Van Gogh Museum
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Van Gogh Museum, Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam The Netherlands
- Quick Introduction
Introduction to Van Gogh & his masterpieces including his self portraits
- Dark Period
See the art pieces he created during his 'dark period' while living in the Netherlands
- Color Period
Discover how Van Gogh's used of color changed when he moved to Paris
The best works of Arles and family matters
- Van Gogh's Last Period
Hear all about the artist's last paintings and how fame got to him after death
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Museumplein 6, 1071 DJ Amsterdam, Netherlands
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.