Private urban treasure hunt to discover the city of Genoa
An enogastronomic or cultural treasure hunt in the old town centre of Genoa! Among clues and riddles you can discover some of the most beautiful and charming places in the old town. Word games, crossword puzzles, anagrams…who will be the best and fastest group to find the treasure?
The treasure hunt can take place in two different ways:
1) discovery of hidden things around the old town that will have to be collected in a bag;
2) traditional treasure hunt with riddles to solve that will lead you to different phases. At each phase you will find the bag for the next step.
The game will end with a taste of Genoese typical products with an explanation regarding the food and an award ceremony.
What are you waiting for? Let’s have fun together!
per adult from
What's included :
- Half-day guided treasure hunt in Genoa
- Taste of typical local products
What's excluded :
- Museum entries tickets are not included
Visit of Porto Antico, the most tourist destination of the city, and Palazzo San Giorgio (one of the oldest financial institution in the world and today seat of the port authority), the famous Aquarium of Genoa, the architectural structure called Bigo and the sea museum Galata - Museo del mare (museum entries are not included).
An enogastronomic or cultural treasure hunt in the historic centre of Genoa!
You will walk along the famous Caruggi (narrow alleys), asking questions about the main dishes and local culinary traditions or about the culture and the history, from Christopher Columbus to Marco Polo.
• Old Port, Calata Molo Vecchio 15 Magazzini del Cotone, Modulo 5, 16128, Genoa Italy
• Palazzo Imperiale, Secondo Piano Nobile, Genoa Italy
• Piazza San Matteo, Genoa Italy
• Romeo Viganotti Chocolate Factory, Vico Dei Castagna 14 R Salita Del Prione 10R-12R, 16123, Genoa Italy
• Centro storico di Genova, 16124 Genova GE, Italy
Departure Point :Piazza Caricamento, Genova GE, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 6/30/2020 - 11/1/2021
Monday - Saturday: 09:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.