Private Underground Cities, Pigeon valley and Üçhisar Castle Tour
First, we will pickup you from your hotel with our Mercedes-Benz Vito vehicle and guide. We go to the underground city and explore the unique formation, underground church, wine factories and much more. Then we go to the pigeon valley. After that we will go up on the üçhisar castle. And at the end we go for Lunch in a cave restaurant. Finally, we drop back you to your hotel.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Kaymakli Underground City
- Entry/Admission - Pigeon Valley
- Entry/Admission - Uchisar Castle
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Kaymakli Underground City, Derinkuyu Turkey
Kaymakli underground city is built under the hill known as the Citadel of Kaymakli and was opened to visitors in 1964. The people of Kaymakli (Enegup in Greek) village have constructed their houses around nearly one hundred tunnels of the underground city. The inhabitants of the region still use the most convenient places in the tunnels as cellars, storage areas and stables, which they access through their courtyards. The Kaymakli Underground City has low, narrow and sloping passages. While the underground city consists of 8 floors below ground, only 4 of them are open to the public today, in which the spaces are organized around ventilation shafts. We will go inside this underground city and explores its unique structure.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pigeon Valley, Uchisar KasabasI Nevşehir Kapadokya, Goreme 50240 Turkey
Duration: 35 minutes
Stop At: Uchisar Castle, Uchisar Turkey
Uchisar is situated at the highest point in Cappadocia, on the Nevsehir-Goreme road, just 5 km from Goreme. The top of the Uchisar Castle, provides a magnificent panorama of the surrounding area with Mount Erciyes in the distance.
Many rooms hollowed out into the rock are connected to each other with stairs, tunnels and passages. We will go at the top of the castle to see the magnificent view of Cappadocia.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.