Private Uffizi Gallery & Florence City Walking Tour
• View the famous “Madonna di Ognissanti” by Giotto and the “Battle of San Romano” by Paolo Uccello
• Florence’s must-see attractions: Combi Tour with Uffizi Galleria & City Walking Tour
• Peruse house paintings ranging from the 13th century to the 18th century
• Walk to the stunning Piazza with the Santa Maria del Fiore Cathedral
• Learn from a professional guide who will show you the city's hidden treasures
Join a combined tour of Florence’s must-see attractions. Follow a guided tour to the world-famous museum, Uffizi Gallery in which the world’s finest collection of Renaissance paintings is stored as well as a walking tour of the city.
per adult from
What's included :
- Official certified guide and Radio system to hear the guide
- Free gelato or a bottle of water
- Private Guided walking tour of Florence city centre
- Entrance fees & reservations to Uffizi Gallery guided tour
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick-up and drop off / Transportation to/from attractions
- Entrance fees to the attractions other than the Uffizi Gallery
- Entrance to the cathedral
- Food and drinks
- Headphones will not be provided due to COVID-19 (We recommend to bring your own headphones)
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Pitti
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Gallerie Degli Uffizi, Piazzale Degli Uffizi 6, 50122, Florence Italy
Start with a two-hour guided tour to the Uffizi. Your guide will begin with a little history of the Uffizi Gallery and then proceed to explain how it came to be a gallery. See and learn about the paintings of the Birth of Venus by Botticelli, the Annunciation by Leonardo da Vinci, and the only panel painting in the world by Michelangelo.
Listen to your guide and be fascinated by the secrets, legends, and interesting bits of information behind the many paintings being displayed in this gallery. The guide will also answer any questions that you may have.
Stop At: Piazza della Repubblica, Piazza Della Repubblica, Florence Italy
Later in the afternoon, meet the guide in front of the Hard Rock Cafe to start the walking tour. Receive an insight into the history of this Renaissance city and how this incredible cultural movement of the Renaissance transformed not only Florence but eventually the rest of Europe. Begin with Piazza Della Republica, the main square of Florence, before heading straight to the Piazza Della Duomo.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Piazza del Duomo, 50122, Florence Italy
Whilst passing the Duomo Square, the guide will lead you straight through the old buildings and some of the historical landmarks of Florence to Palazzo Vecchio, where you will see the Sculpture of David by Michelangelo.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palazzo Vecchio, Piazza della Signoria, 50122, Florence Italy
Afterward, as you walk past the Palazzo Vecchio, the guide will talk you through the Uffizi Gallery, one of the greatest museums of the world, before you reach the most famous old bridge of Florence known as Ponte Vecchio.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Palazzo Pitti, Piazza Dei Pitti 1, 50125, Florence Italy
Your next stop is at Palazzo Pitti, the enormous palace of Florence's largest architectural monuments of Filippo Brunelleschi. As you walk through the narrow roads of this ancient city with lots of hidden treasures, the guide will answer all the curious secrets of the city.
Duration: 1 hour
Pass By: Florence, Florence, Tuscany
Finally, the guide will talk you through the artists, architects, thinkers, and political figures who led to the Renaissance, before your last stop to La Strega Nocciola for delicious gelato.
Departure Point :1: Piazzale degli Uffizi, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
2: Hard Rock Cafe Florence, Via dei Brunelleschi, 1, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Pets are not allowed
- The tour operator guarantees "skip-the-line" tours even during peak season, except in the event of delays or strikes by the museum management
- The customers choosing the Uffizi English guided tours from 10.00 - 12.30 join the walking tour at 3pm
- The customers choosing the Uffizi English guided tours from 13.00 - 14.30 join the walking tour at 5pm
- The customers choosing the Walking tour at 10 am in all the languages join the Uffizi guided tour at 4pm.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Bring your own headphones
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.