Private Two Hour Nazi and Cold War Berlin Tour
If you are short on time and want to miss the crowds during the day then this is the ideal tour for you.
Join us as we take a late afternoon stroll and in two hours visit some of the most incredible historical sites in Berlin.
The 20th century saw many different Germany's' and many different Berlin's and during this tour, we will see a piece from them all.
per adult from
What's included :
- Experienced and passionate guide
- Hotel pickup from Berlin (when selected)
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mitte, Berlin Germany
Not the longest of tours in terms of distance walked and duration but a tour which visits some of the most incredible sites associated with the 20th Century History of Berlin
As most of the crowds have left we will visit:
The Brandenburg Gate: Walking through the Royal Portal learn about one of the most iconic gates in the world. That Neo-Classical witness to Napoleon, Hitler, JFK, Reagan and David Hasselhof!! The gate has literally seen and been through it all and stood as a silent witness to the many Berlins there have been.
The Reichstag and Government District: Learn the history and importance of one of the most iconic buildings in Berlin and how the entire history of the city and country was played out within it.
Marvel at what is officially the largest governmental complex in the world, the new Bundestag and Chancellory building.
Head into the largest park in Berlin and see one of the imposing Soviet War memorials and hear how this part of Berlin was a bloody battleground and key target as the city crumbled under the onslaught of the Soviet forces to herald the end of World War Two.
Experience the incredible Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, the largest of the many, many memorials in Berlin.
Visit the site of Hitler's New Reichs Chancellery and stand on top of what remains of the Fuhrer Bunker, one of the most infamous historical sites in Europe, if not the World.
Walk down Wilhlemstrasse, the former nerve center of the 3rd Reich, take in the behemoth that is the former Luftwaffe HQ and the remains of the SS and Gestapo Headquarters at the Topography of Terror Exhibition.
Trace the course of the Berlin Wall, see one of the surviving sections of the Berlin Wall as well as one of the surviving watch-towers which surrounded West Berlin.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Sachsenhausen Tour Berlin Concentration Camp Memorial Tour, Ebertstraße 23, 10117 Berlin, Germany
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.