Private Two Days Huangshan (Yellow Mountain) Sightseeing Tour
Huangshan is famous for its abundant tourist resources and characteristic landscapes, ranging from enticing natural scenery to ancient cultural landscape. Among the numerous Huangshan attractions, Huang Mountain are the most well-known, which is renowned for its four scenic features: the legendary pines, picturesque rocks, the sea of clouds and hot springs, living up to the reputation of "the most fantastic mountain under heaven".
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel and railway station pickup and drop-off in Huangshan train station
- Bottled water
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Air-conditioned private vehicle
- Private city transfer
What's excluded :
- Optional activities
- Personal expense
- Accommodation with breakfast
- Train Ticket (Round way)
- Day 1
In the morning, pick you up at the exit of Huanshan North train station or your hotel in Huangshan. You will find a welcome signage “Huangshan Private Tour”. Then drive you to Tangkou Town.
You will take the local green bus and continue to drive for about 15 minutes along the zigzag mountain road before you get to the bus station at Yungu to take a cableway to upper beautiful sightseeing area of Mount Huang.
Later, visit the North Sea Scenic Area which is famous for marvelous precipitous peaks, beautiful giant pine trees and far-reaching vision. Walk to lofty Begin-to-Believe Peak (1668m) to stretch your eyesight over cloud seas to far distance, and then hike about 40 minutes to Dispelling Cloud Pavilion to look down the Dreamland - West Sea Grand Canyon. Walk down along the stone steps to the bottom of the canyon while enjoying the Avatar-like rising rock peaks, unfathomable cliffs, bizarre stones and tenacious pine trees.
After dinner, free on your own for the rest of the day. Stay overnight on the top of mountain.
Get up early to enjoy the magnificent sunrise from Huangshan. After the sunrise, get back to your hotel for breakfast.
Continue on your wonderful sightseeing on the Yellow Mountain to see the famous Dawn Pavilion, Stone Monkey Watching the Sea on the Lion Peak (1690m).
Then walk along the wood path to the cable station to take a cable car to exit the mountain. Your driver is ready at the mountain foot to transfer you back to Huangshan City for lunch.
After the tour of Mount Huansg, drive you back to Huangshan North Train Station or your hotel in Huangshan and your tour ends. Have a nice trip!
Departure Point :Your centrally located hotel in Huangshan or Huangshan Train Station
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Please provide round-trip train itinerary in "special requirement" block if pickup from Hangzhou Train Station is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.