Private Tulip Fields gardens, Windmills, Volendam and Marken tour from Amsterdam
Enjoy a private tour to the most beautiful flowers of Holland at the Keukenhof. Over 7 million bulbs will bloom this spring, with a total of 800 varieties of tulips. A unique, unforgettable experience! After the flower garden you will visit the great Dutch windmills and see the last working windmill in the world who can produce paint. Rembrandt the great artist bought his paint here at this windmill. After the windmills your driver will bring you to the picturesque Volendam with his nice harbor and great Ijsselmeer lake. There is a possibility to have a nice lunch and to buy souvenirs. Here you will take the ferry to Marken over the nice Ijsselmeer lake and in Marken you will see houses on wooden posts. Your driver will meet you in Marken.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected)
- Transport by air-conditioned Mercedes sedan/minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
- Bottles of water
- Entry/Admission - Keukenhof
- Entry/Admission - Irene Hoeve
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Keukenhof, Stationsweg 166A, 2161 AM Lisse The Netherlands
Visit the amazing and largest flower garden in the world with 7 million flowers. You must see this!
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Zaanse Schans, Schansend 1, 1509 AW Zaandam The Netherlands
Visit the great Dutch windmills and see the last working windmill in the world who can produce paint. Rembrandt the great artist bought his paint here at this windmill.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Irene Hoeve, Hoogedijk 1, 1145 PM Katwoude, Netherlands
You will get a demonstration how they made clogs in the past by hand and there is a possibility to buy taste cheese and to buy cheese and clogs.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Volendam, Volendam, North Holland Province
Visit the picturesque Volendam with his nice harbor and great Ijsselmeer lake. There is a possibility to have a nice lunch and to buy souvenirs.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Marken, Marken, North Holland Province
You will take the ferry to Marken over the nice Ijsselmeer lake and in Marken you will see houses on wooden posts. Your driver will meet you in Marken.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Provide us your pick up address or location and the pick up time do you prefer.Ports
- Amsterdam port
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please provide us your departure up time and pick up address
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- This is a private tour so no other people will join in the car
- Our vehicles will be cleaned after every tour, have plastic safety glass and our drivers wear gloves and masks
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.