Private trip: visiting the Western mainland , Edfu and Kom Ombo
Tourism in Luxor or ancient Thebes differs from other tourism cities in Egypt, as Luxor alone is a treasury that includes most of the ancient Egyptian pharaoh’s monuments, which constitute two thirds of the world’s ruins surrounded by the sweet and charming Nile River from everywhere to narrate legends and tales that we will learn about in detail during that transit tour in the city the shortest .
Luxor is packed with dozens of tourist and monuments that attract the attention of thousands of tourists annually to enjoy its beauty and listen to the stories of its ancient history. And to the most important tourist places in Luxor, we will start with you on a short trip.
Edfu is a town in the north of Aswan. Southern Luxor, Egypt. Discovered the cemeteries of the Old Kingdom. It has Edfu Temple.
Kom Ombo is a city in the Aswan Governorate that includes the largest number of villages and has the majestic Kom Ombo Temple on the eastern bank of the Nile
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Go and return
- A first class train ticket from Aswan to Cairo
- Specialized tour guide
- A car to move between temples
- Lunch in a restaurant in Luxor
- Dinner at Aswan Restaurant
- Mineral water during your trip
- All taxes
What's excluded :
- Tips (optional)
- Temples tickets
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan, Aswan, Aswan Governorate, Nile River Valley
Day 1Private trip: visiting the mainland, Edfu and Kom Ombo
In the morning our friendly representative with historical information comes to take you from the hotels of enough Luxor to visit the western mainland. Please listen carefully to your guide as we choose the guides carefully. He tells you the history of a thousand-year-old civilization that has benefited the whole world. 18 to 20, which ruled Egypt, and the valley is divided into two eastern destinations that include most of the royal tombs and a western destination, as its tombs range from the simple to the large complex, which includes approximately 120 cemeteries and is one of the most important tourist attractions in Egypt.
Then moving to the city of Habu with the Temple of Habu in Luxor or as it is known as the Temple of Ramses III in the city of Habu in Luxor is a funerary temple built at the beginning of the reign of King Ramses III.
Then move to visit the famous Temple of Hatshepsut Luxor, or as it is called the Monastery of Deir el-Bahari, a funerary temple built on the west bank of the Nile in Luxor over the 15 years of the rule of Queen Hatshepsut in a style completely different from other eastern temples.
The temple is constructed of colored limestone, and at the end of Ptolemaic rule, and with the beginning of the spread of Christianity in Egypt, it turned into a Coptic monastery before returning to its origin again, and despite what went through the Temple of Hatshepsut throughout these centuries, it still has its own beauty and charm that made it one of the most important landmarks of tourism in Egypt .
In the end, you can take the most beautiful souvenir photos and then have lunch in the restaurant
Then, after that, the direction is to visit the Edfu temple, which is the second largest temple in ancient Egypt, after the Karnak Temple. It represents one of the last Ptolemaic attempts to build temples according to the predecessors’ style and luxury.
Then after the Kom Ombo Temple, which is located at the Temple of Kom Ombo in Aswan Governorate, it is considered one of the most important and most beautiful temples and monuments in Egypt to which visitors come from all over the world, it was built in the Roman era, so it is characterized by wonderful decoration and beauty of design and distinguished by the mysterious and wonderful Egyptian decoration, this includes The Temple is easy and this is what made people worship the Heine differently with it, the walls of the temple are distinguished by the beauty of their colors, and the beauty of the figures on the walls, and this is what made the photographs in it wonderful, whether for the Egyptians or for the tourists.
Then after that dinner at the Aswan restaurant and then head to the train station heading to Cairo (includes the train ticket first class) until you arrive in Cairo in the morning and our representative is waiting for you to visit the company to take you to your hotel in Cairo
Duration: 1 day
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.