private trip to west bank & karnak & luxor
Take the chance and visit Luxor the capital of the pharaohs and its fantastic architectural heritage on the one day trip ( The Temple of the kings Valley- The Temple of Hatshepsut- The Temple of Karnak– The Temple of Luxor)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- A tourist guide accompanies the group.
- transport from and to the the sights
- in a conditioned car
- Reception and travel .
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- The fees of entering all the tourist sites.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor Temple, Luxor 23512 Egypt
The Full description of the trip:
You will go to the West Bank with a tourist guide to visit the most beautiful temple in the world from 8 o’clock till sunset. You will begin by visiting the temple of the Kings Valley. You will see three tombs inside the temple . The Valley of the Kings ( also known as the Valley of the Gates of the Kings Wādī Abwāb al Mulūk),] is a valley in Egypt where, for a period of nearly 500 years from the 16th to 11th century BC, rock cut tombs were excavated for the pharaohs and powerful nobles of the New Kingdom (the Eighteenth to the Twentieth Dynasties of Ancient Egypt)
Then , you will move to the temple of the most beautiful woman at the age of the Pharaohs . It is the temple of Hatshepsut. The Mortuary Temple of Hatshepsut, also known as the Djeser-Djeseru (Ancient Egyptian: ḏsr ḏsrw “Holy of Holies”), is a mortuary temple of Ancient Egypt located in Upper Egypt. Built for the Eighteenth Dynasty pharaoh Hatshepsut, it is located beneath the cliffs at Deir el-Bahari on the west bank of the Nile near the Valley of the Kings
Then,you will go to the two statues of Memnon . The Colossi of Memnon (Arabic: el-Colossat or es-Salamat) are two massive stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII. Since 1350 BCE, they have stood in the Theban Necropolis, located west of the River Nile from the modern city of Luxor
After that you will go to East to visit the biggest temple . It is the Temple of Karnak and Luxor Temple.
Luxor Temple. It was built by Amunhotep III in 18th Dynasty in the New Kingdom and it was completed by Ramesses II during the 19th Dynasty. It was dedicated to the great god Amun-Ra, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu together representing the Theban triad.
Karnak temple is the greatest example of worship in history and was dedicated to the God Amon, his wife Mut and their son Khonsu. It was constructed from the beginning of the Middle Kingdom to the Graeco Roman Kingdom.
Finally, you will return to the hotel at sunset.
Golden tips :
Please stick to the time agreed with your company to start your journey because our guide is not late and will be waiting for you at the hotel without delay.
Please wear heavy clothes, especially during the winter months, especially 1 month
Follow your guide in buying. If you want to buy anything, ask your guide to not expose yourself to exploiting sellers
If you want to visit anything or any other trip, send to the company email to take the final price
There is no problem in changing the currency, if you want to change the currency there are many currency exchange machines (inform your guide and he will do so)
Listen carefully to your guide, as he will tell you the history of the Pharaonic civilization
Take the most beautiful photos
In the end, we all work for your convenience, so do not hesitate to inquire
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.