Private Trip to the Nubian Village by Motorboat in Aswan
A trip in nature to the Nubian Village on Soheil Island, west bank of Aswan by a small motorboat sailing around Aswan's beautiful islands and Nile river views.Know more about the Nubians and their life in this 3-hours tour that includes pick-up and drop-off at your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All transfers/pickup service from your Hotel or Nile cruise in Aswan and return by A/C vehicle.
- Motorboat to the Nubian village.
- Professional English speaking Tour guide.
- bottle of water during the tour.
- welcome drink in one of the Nubian houses.
What's excluded :
- Any Extras not mentioned in the itinerary.
- Tipping (recommended).
- lunch is optional in this tour.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Aswan Train Station, كورنيش النيل، أسوان، Abu AR Rish Qebli, Aswan Seconed, Aswan Governorate 81511, Egypt
Egypt Gift Tours expert tour guide will pick you up from Hotel / Nile Cruise around 2:30 pm(to be confirmed after booking), by air-conditioned car, down to the Nile to take a motorboat.
Sail slowly, enjoy the Nile views all the way, watch the birds, pass by the famous islands from outside such as; Kitchner and Elephantine Islands.
Arrive at the outstanding place on the west bank where the Nubians live. The Nubians are those black skinned people of Nilotic origin, having their own language, traditions, culture, and music.
Have a chance to visit one of the Nubian families in their house, speak with them, enjoy their welcome drink; tea with mint. Take memorable photos with their pets(crocodiles).
Then, your tour guide will take you on a tour to see the whole village, walk in the street, visit their school.
Sail back by the sunset time, then transfer to your hotel in Aswan.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
All hotels or Nile cruises in Aswan.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- All Hotels/Nile Cruises/Rental Apartments or Villas in Aswan East Bank.
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not suitable for pets
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.