Private Trip to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs with English Speaking Driver
Visit Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs with a Private car, English speaking driver.
Departure location: your located hotel in Beijing or Beijing Capital airport or Beijing train station.
Included: Great Wall and Ming Tombs entrance ticket.
Duration: 8-9 hours.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private transportation
- English speaking driver
- Great wall entrance ticket
- Ding tomb entrance ticket
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Fuel Surcharge, Toll Gate and Parking Fee
- Provide Winter Coat
- Entry/Admission - Linda Beijing Tour Car Service
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
What's excluded :
- Great Wall Cable Car or Toboggan Ticket
- Personal consumption
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Linda Beijing Tour Car Service, Beijing 100022 China
You will visit Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs with private car, english speak driver, pick up at your located hotel in Beijing or Beijing Capital airport or Beijing train station.
Duration: 8 hours
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
Mutianyu Great Wall is located at North part of Beijing, It's about 75km away from downtown beijing, and It takes about an hour and a half to drive there, Mutianyu Great Wall Tourist Zone is surrounded by mountains and possesses beautiful scenes, The place is taken as the Most Beautiful Site of the Great Wall at home and abroad. The most important is less crowded. It is 20 watchtowers open to public, your english speaking driver will pick you up at your located hotel in Beijing or Beijing Capital airport or Beijing train station directly drive to mutianyu Great Wall, when you arrive the great wall, your driver will buy entrance ticket for you(Included), and show you the map of the mutianyu great wall, explain you there is 2 different cable car company, one is cable car up&cable car down, another one is chairlift up&toboggan down is optional(Excluded), your driver will tell you how to go up to the wall and how to back to meet piont, then your driver will wait you at meet point, after you visit great wall back to meet point, you may want drink or eat something, that is available(Excluded), then your driver will drive you to Ming Tombs.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
The Ming Tombs are located in Changping District, about 50 kilometers to the northwest of Beijing, This imperial cemetery covers an area of 40 square kilometers with 13 Ming emperors, 23 empresses, many imperial concubines, princes and princesses buried there, These tombs are the best-preserved of all Chinese imperial tombs. but only 3 tombs are open to the public, and only one tomb with underground palace, it's called Dingtomb, so your driver will bring you to Dingtomb, It takes about 1 hour drive from Mutianyu Great Wall, when you reach at Dingtomb, your driver will buy entrance ticket for you(included), and explain you how to go, how to back, he(she) will waiting for you at parking lot, after you visit Dingtomb your driver will drop off you at your located hotel in Beijing or Beijing Capital airport or Beijing train station.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1: Any hotel located in Beijing is available for pick up.2: If your pick up point is at Beijing Captial Airport (PEK), please kindly meet with your English driver at following meeting point: • Terminal 2: In front of Starbucks Coffee Shop (Arrival Hall) • Terminal 3: In front of Maan Coffee Shop (Arrival Hall)
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- For layover travelers, if you are not able to go through customs for any reasons, please take your own responsibility. There is no refund for the same day cancellation
- If you wish to be picked up from Beijing Train station, please advise your train schedule upon booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.