Private trip to Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs With By English Driver
Our driver will pick you up at hotel lobby. Take about 1.5 hour’s drive from Beijing City to Mutianyu Great Wall and hike on the wall as long as you can. Mutianyu Great Wall is one popular section of the Great Wall but less crowded than other sections, well-known for its beautiful surroundings-the dense woods and rich pastures changing colors with the seasons of the year.and then Ming tombs , After the trip, transfer you back to hotel.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Speaking basic english driver
- Airport or Hotel pick up and drop-off
- Bottled water
- Private Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Great Wall entrance fee and Shuttle bus ride
- Ming tombs entrance fee
- Cable car / chairlift and toboggan tickets for Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Mutianyu Great Wall
- Entry/Admission - Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mutianyu Great Wall, Mutianyu Village, Bohai Town, Huairou District, Beijing China
The driver will pick you up at your hotel.This trip begins with pickup from your central Beijing hotel at a time of your choosing. Traveling by comfortable private vehicle, set out on the around 1.5-hour drive.
Upon arrival, your driver will assist with tickets and then leave you to explore independently. Optional extras include a ride to the top of the wall by cable car and a toboggan ride back down. Depending on your arrival time, you typically have around 3 hours at the wall to hike and take photos.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Ming Tombs (Ming Shishan Ling), Ming Shisan Ling Area, Changling Town, Changping District, Beijing 102213 China
It's about 1 hours drive from Mutianyu Great Wall to Ming tombs.
Upon arrival, your driver will assist with tickets and then leave you to explore independently. Ming Tombs are mausoleums of thirteen emperors of the Ming dynasty. It is the largest clusters of imperial cemeteries in China.Since 1409 with the construction of Changling Tomb for Emperor Zhu Di, the Ming Tombs was completed in 1644 when the Emperor Chongzhen was buried in Siling Tomb. There are three parts are opened to public, the Sacred Way, Changling Tomb and Dingling Tomb. The Sacred Way is the first attraction of Ming Tombs,which is a main way leading to the thirteen imperial tombs inside the scenic area. The two lines of stone lifelike sculptures (12 beasts and 6 officials) on both sides are the highlight of the Sacred Way which are quite popular with visitors. Among the Ming Tombs,Changling is the largest, earliest and most magnificent with best preserved found constructions. Dingling is the only one that the underground palace was excavated. You will visit one of them based on your interests.
The trip ends with a return trip back to your hotel.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Beijing, Beijing
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick you up from your hotel within the 4th ring road of Beijing city, please provide the hotel details when make booking. If your hotel is out of the 4th ring road of Beijing city, may have extra cost.
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Age under 5 is free to join
- Car seat is available on request if advised at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Departure time is flexible. Please advice your preferred departure time upon booking or call the local operator 24 hours before. Otherwise your driver will pick you up at 8:00.a.m
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.