private trip to Giza Pyramids, Sphinx ,Memfis and Saqqara
See the classic sites of ancient Egypt on this private day tour from Cairo to the Great Pyramids of Giza, the Sphinx, the ancient capital of Memphis, and the step pyramids of Saqqara with the luxury of your own qualified Egyptologist tour guide.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- · Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- · All transfers by a modern air-conditioned vehicle
- · Egyptologist guide Taxes
- · Lunch at local restaurant
- · Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to the pyramids from the inside
- camel ride
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Giza, Giza, Giza Governorate
This 8 hours sightseeing tour explores the mysteries of the Great Pyramids of Giza ,Saqqara ,Memfis and Great Sphinx in the Giza Plateau. The oldest and last remaining of the 7 Wonders of the Ancient World, the site is not only the most popular attraction in Egypt, it’s one of the most loved destinations in the world.
In the company of an expert Egyptologist guide, you will visit the Pyramid of Cheops, the middle Pyramid of Chephren, and the small Pyramid of Menkaura,Continue to the Great Sphinx with its head of a man and body of a lion, gazing imposingly across the valley.
The next stop on your day tour is ,Saqqara, the Step Pyramid of King Djoser, this special pyramid is the world’s oldest major stone structure, it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution.
From the Step Pyramids transfer to Memphis, the former capital city of ancient Egypt during the Old Kingdom. Having once reigned as a cultural center for over 3,000 years, Memphis offers stunning ancient sites and intrigue.
Enjoy a camel ride for 15 minutes(not include) and then eat in a popular restaurant. Then we will go back to the hotel.
golden tips ;
Please stick to the time agreed with your company to start your journey because our guide is not late and will be waiting for you at the hotel without delay.
* Please wear heavy clothes, especially during the winter months, especially 1 month
* Follow your guide in buying. If you want to buy anything, ask your guide to not expose yourself to exploiting sellers
* If you want to visit anything or any other trip, send to the company email to take the final price
* There is no problem in changing the currency, if you want to change the currency there are many currency exchange machines (inform your guide and he will do so)
* Listen carefully to your guide, as he will tell you the history of the Pharaonic civilization
* Take the most beautiful photos
In the end, we all work for your convenience, so do not hesitate to inquire
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.