Private Trip: Madaba, Mt. Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail and Dead Sea Trip from Amman
Journey from Amman to Madaba where St. George and martyrs churches, Mt Nebo, Al-Mujib Siq Trail, and Dead Sea beach. Mujib Siq Trail is closed during winter season and therefore is excluded from November to end of March.
per adult from
What's included :
- English-speaking driver
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned private vehicle
What's excluded :
- Guides at sites are NOT included.
- Lunch or other meals are not included
- Entry Fees to sites are NOT included
- Mujib Siq Trail is closed during winter season from Nov to end of March
- Entry/Admission - Madaba Archaeological Park
- Entry/Admission - Mount Nebo
- Entry/Admission - Mujib Nature Reserve
- Entry/Admission - Dead Sea Museum
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Madaba Archaeological Park, Al Jizah, Madaba, Jordan
You will be picked up from your hotel in Amman around 8am. After a 1-hour drive, you will reach Madaba City and start by visiting St George's Greek Orthodox Church, Martyrs churches and burnt church.
St George’s Church & Mosaic Map
Martyrs and Burnt Churches.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mount Nebo, Madaba Jordan
At 10am you will visit Mt. Nebo Church. The view from the summit provides a panorama of the Holy Land and the valley of the River Jordan. The West Bank city of Jericho is usually visible from the summit, as is Jerusalem on a very clear day.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Mujib Nature Reserve, Nr. Wadi Mujib Jordan
Afterwards, travel to the Al-Mujib reserve and enjoy the Siq trail, (open only in the summer, closed November to March), arrive at around 12pm. The trail starts at the Visitor Center near the Mujib Bridge, where you can hire a local guide (own expense). Take the walkway over the dam to follow the course of the river, where you will have the opportunity to swim. (In winter time, you will take a visit to the Dead Sea Panoramic complex for an amazing panoramic view instead).
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Dead Sea Museum, Dead Sea Parkway, Sweimah 11941 Jordan
At 3pm, travel to the Dead Sea Beach, spend an hour relaxing before making your way back to Amman for a hotel drop off around 7pm (We have our preference hotel - resort but you may select whatever hotel you like - Entry fees NOT included ).
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from your provided hotel address from Amman city.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Al-Mujib Siq Trail is a wet water trail, it is recommended that you bring a spare set of clothing
- Al-Mujib Siq Trail (Apr to Oct only)
- Minimum age is 18 years, however the Al-Mujib Siq Trail can be canceled if the group has younger passengers (Dead Sea viewpoint visited instead)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.