Private Trip : 02 Days Taj Mahal Tour By Train With Accommodation
This tour package is specially designed for foreign travellers, who want to explore Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Baby Taj and Fatehpur sikir in hassle free. 02 Days Agra Tour - Taj Mahal Overnight Tour from Delhi and next day return back by India fastest train – Gatimaan Express Train.
Enjoy the luxury Ride of train from Delhi to Agra and back to Delhi, meal will be served in the train. Hotel pickup & drop included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Overnight accommodation as per selected package
- Hotel/port drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- 1 Breakfast at Train
- 1 Breakfast at hotel
- 1 Dinner at Train
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Monument Fee
- 05:00 AM - Pickup From Your Hotel / Airport (B)
You’ll be picked up at your hotel in Delhi at 05:00 by air conditioned car for the transfer to the New Delhi railway station. Depart from the New Delhi railway station for Agra. Driver will show you the seat. Enjoy the speedy, fully air conditioned express train with breakfast on board.
Train will depart at 08:00 AM.
Note: Do carry a valid ID proof along with you when you sit in the train, ID proof could be Passport copy etc.
09:50 AM- Agra and Explore Taj Mahal
Meet your private guide and driver at the Agra Cantt station, looking for you with your name at exit. Begin your private tour in an AC car, accompanied by your representative and Transfer to hotel.
After check-in and fresh up get ready to visit the Taj Mahal. The Taj Mahal was built in the 17th century by Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan as a memorial for his beloved wife Mumtaz.
12:30 PM - Explore Agra Fort
After touring the Taj Mahal you’ll head to the nearby Agra Fort. Agra Fort was built in 1565 A.D. and it is another majestic creation of the Mughal Emperor Akbar.
02:00PM- Time for Lunch
Enjoy a lunch break at an air conditioned multi-cuisine restaurant.
03:00 PM - Mehtab Bagh and Etimad Ud Daulah
After having lunch, you will visit the Etimad-ud-Daulah also knows as Baby Taj or if you want to experience a sunset view of the Taj Mahal, then you can view the Mehtab Bagh.
5:00 PM - Back to hotel
After Sightseeing back to hotel. Overnight stay in hotel.
Day 02 - Agra To Delhi by Gatimaan Train (B&D)
Get ready for Taj Mahal visit in Sunrise and spend 2 hours.
Back to hotel and take a breakfast.
10:00 AM - Drive to Fatehpur Sikri (1 hrs drive).
After check out from the hotel deive to Fatehpur Sikri.
On arrival at Fatehpur sikri meeting with your tour guide. Explore Fatehpur sikri - a perfectly preserved red stone, which was built in 1569 A.D. It is also known as "Ghost City".
3:00PM - Drive back to Agra
After visiting Fatehpur sikri, back to Agra.
4:30 - Drive to Agra Cantt Station
Head towards Agra Cantt Station for boarding the train back to Delhi. Sit peacefully in the train.
05:50 pm : leaves the Agra Cantt Station.
The train will depart from Agra Station at 05:50 PM. Sit back and relax on the way back.
07:30 pm : Arrival In Delhi
Train will reach Nizamudin Railway Station, Delhi and our driver will come to pick you up from the station and drop you back to your hotel or airport for your onward journey.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offeredAirports
- Indira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Rates are not valid during Diwali. Mandatory Gala Dinner charges are also applicable during 24th December 2018 and 31st December 2018 /2019/2020
- Gatimaan Train Not Run on Friday
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Driver & Guide will wear mask,gloves and regularly sanitized the hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.