Private travel photos - Central London
A professional photoshoot in the heart of London. Capture the memories you want to share!
The only solution to a selfie-stick!
A brilliant way to capture your time in London. A whirlwind tour of three different areas, with lots of time for photos and to take in the sights.
Each photo spot is unique to you, a true personalised experience.
You get an unlimited choice of photos, a personalised walk through the city, and an easy to find meet & greet. Oh and coffee is included too!
This experience is perfect for solo travellers, couples and families. Especially good for those wanting Instagram and Facebook photos to share!
per adult from
What's included :
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Private transportation
An incredible and unique way to capture your journey through the heart of London. You'll be Photographed by Chris, a brilliant and enthusiastic travel photographer who has been helping visitors to London bring home amazing memories for years.
Popular spots include:
• Millennium Bridge
• Borough Market
• St. Paul's Cathedral
• Buckingham Palace
When you book, you can ask for recommendations for locations, and easily arrange a safe, easy to find meeting spot. We will always try to communicate with you via text / WhatsApp. You can also email with any questions once you have made your booking.
Starting at a famous London landmark, you'll be shown through some of London's most iconic areas, with opportunities for endless photos. A stop for coffee, and then onto more fabulous (and maybe hidden) beauty spots of the city.
Taking home professional and stunning photos of your day in London town, captured by a professional photographer. A chance to wow and astonish all back home.
• Millennium Bridge, Thames Embankment, London SE1 9JE England
• Borough Market, 8 Southwark Street, London SE1 1TL England
• Tower Bridge Road, London SE1 2UP England
• St. Paul's Cathedral, St Paul's Churchyard, London EC4M 8AD England
• Hyde Park, London W2 2UH England
• Covent Garden, Covent Garden, London, England
• Notting Hill, Notting Hill, London, England
• Buckingham Palace, Spur Road, London SW1A 1AA England
Departure Point :Saint Paul's Churchyard, St. Paul's Churchyard, London, UK
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/22/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 08:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.