Private Transportation to Martha Brae River Rafting Village from Hotel
Rafting at the Martha brae is a tour of the grounds by educated tour guides helping you to discover the origin of Jamaica. Take a walk and explore the herb field Ms Martha's herb garden with presentation of Jamaica’s herbs famous for their medicinal and healing properties and raft on the calm three (3) miles river of the Martha brae. Once on the raft, guests can learn about “The Legend of Martha Brae” . The area to board raft covers six acres of beautifully manicured lawns situated on a natural horseshoe island.
per adult from
3 to 6 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Complementary bottle water/red stripe beer
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission- Martha Brae River
- Entry/Admission - Martha Brae River
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Martha Brae River Falmouth, Montego Bay 19142 Jamaica
The Martha Brae Rafting is one of Jamaica's popular rafting tours mainly because of the legend of the Martha Brae River. Located in Falmouth, Trelawney a 30-minute drive from Montego Bay, Martha Brae River is there for you to enjoy a wonderful rafting tour to commune with nature and some exciting folklore to entertain you. Enjoy a slow, peaceful ride on a bamboo raft down the calm slow-moving river under the shades of the many huge trees on its banks which provides shades and cool gentle wind to keep you cool along the river banks. Enjoy the flora and fauna and see the rocks carved into animals and other things by the water. Listen to the many different sides of the folklore attached to this magnificent river. Please note: This is just a private transfer service to Martha Brae Rafting Village from your hotel/port. A river rafting experience must be purchased separately.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
If name of hotel is not listed please type when booking.Guest should be waiting in the lobby area of hotel for driver.We pickup from most hotel in Montego Bay and other accommodations.Ports
- Montego Bay Cruise Port Transportation, Mantica Way, Montego Bay, Jamaica
- Port of Falmouth, Falmouth, Jamaica
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Infant seats are available upon request.
- Most travelers can participate
- Whichever Hotel/Port you are staying we will dispatch a driver to pick you up.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.