Private Transport Hacienda Coloma Coffee Tour in Fusagasugá from Bogotá
During your excursion you’ll discover the complete process from the time the seed is planted, to handpicking the bean, roasted and more. While visiting the Hacienda Coloma you’ll also get the opportunity to have one of their freshly brewed coffees and sample some coffee liqueur as well.
Enjoy a relaxing drive for 1-1.3hrs for an in-depth tour of everything coffee. You’ll understand how and when the seeds are planted, when the beans are harvested and why they are handpicked. You’ll discover the entire process of depulping, washing, drying and sorting into different categories for local and export quality; finally you’ll understand the importance of the bean roasting and how a different flavour can be achieved with just little changes.
You will travel in private transport to and from the Coloma Hacienda. On arrival you will meet your bilingual guide and join others for this coffee tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bilingual Guide during tour of Coloma Hacienda
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- Experiences and transportation not mentioned in the plan
- Meals and drinks not mentioned in the plan
- Personal expenses and tips
- Entrance fees
- Entry/Admission - Hacienda Coloma
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Hacienda Coloma, Av. las Palmas Vía Tibacuy, Fusagasugá, Cundinamarca, Colombia
You’ll come to understand how and when the seeds are planted, or if a cutting of another tree is used instead and why. You’ll learn when the beans are ready to be harvested and why they are all handpicked. You’ll discover the entire process of de-pulping, washing, drying, sorting into the different categories for local consumption, instant coffee, and the export quality; and finally, you’ll understand the importance of the roasting of the beans and how a different flavour can be achieved with just little changes in the process.
Along with all of this, you'll also get to sample some coffee AND some coffee liqueur!
You will travel in private transport to and from the Coloma Hacienda. On arrival, you will meet your bilingual guide and join others for this coffee tour.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We'll pick you up at the arranged time from your hotel in Bogota.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We are always monitoring health and security issues and will always keep our travelers' informed of any necessary changes that may be needed for upcoming travel plans.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.