Private Transfers New Delhi To Pushkar Drop
Book a one-way transfer to avoid the rush of public transport. Join an English Speaking Chauffeur in a Comfortable, air-conditioned car for your private transfer with option to book both side (Delhi To Pushkar Option and Pushkar To Delhi Option) as per your needs of Transfers Trip.
per adult from
6 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Private Transportation New Delhi To Pushkar Drop
- Water Bottle to all Visitors
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- One-Way Private Drop To Pushkar From New Delhi with Private Transportation
Transfer Trip Plan:
Meet Car and Driver at any Location as per Customer Wish of Location and Timing and Start Reaching Destination in an Air-Conditioned Private Transportation with English Speaking Car Driver for your Transfer Trip. Pickup and Drop Location Can be any Location Within City as per Customer Wish. Once Booked Check your Email and Ask any Queries if you have We Discuss and Plan as per your Wish.
• This is Private Transfer Trip only for your Booked Visitors.
• Booking of One Person also Accepted to Max 15 Person For Private Transfer Trip.
• On Customer Wish– Stop on the Way Also Accepted.
• Start Time is as Per Customer Wish Through out the Day.
• Vehicle will depend Upon Number of Visitors in Each Booking.
•This is Private Transportation Trip.
Once Booking is Confirmed. Check your Email For Our Confirmation Follow Up Email.
Departure Point :
Pickup Within any New Delhi Location
AirportsIndira Gandhi Intl Airport, New Delhi, New Delhi 110037 India
Return Detail :Pushkar, Rajasthan, India - Drop Within any Pushkar Location
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.