Private Transfers from Santorini Airport to Oia
In Marryposa Royal Services our first and only priority is to provide you with safe, comfortable and luxurious services, paying always attention to the details.
per adult from
15 to 30 minutes
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- One of our drivers or a representatve of our company will be waiting for you, holding a sign with your name on it.After meeting & greeting you at the Arrivals at the Airport, you will be escorted to one of our vehicles. After driving you to your destination (Hotel, Apartment, RBnB or any other type of accommodation, you will be dropped off.
In case of a Departure transfer from Oia village to the Airport, kindly note that one of our drivers or a representative of our company will meet you at the departure meeting point and escort you to one of our vehicles.
Always keep in mind that in Santorini almost all villages are pedestrian so if you are staying in one of them, our drivers will drop you off as close as possible to you destination point.
Departure Point :
A safe and secure way to get to/from your hotel from/to the Airport is a private transfer. Always respecting individual needs, we make sure that your transfer will get you to your destination anywhere on Santorini Island, in safe and pleasant way. Operating 24/7 we are at your disposal any time to any destination.
AirportsSantorini Airport, Greece
Return Detail :Oia 847 02, GreeceSantorini Airport, Thera 847 00, Greece
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our company has successfully attended the Health Protocol Training Program and the provisions and iscertified, in the context of taking action against of the COVID-19 infection in the direction: Transportation, travel agencies, tourist buses The program was implemented by Κ.Ε.Κ.G. GENNIMATAS SA
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.