Private Transfers: Civitavecchia Port to Fiumicino Airport (FCO) or vice versa
Start or end your cruise letting you welcome by the professionalism of our drivers. Without any kind of stress, in total relax, you can reach your desired destination, traveling in car or minivan with all the comforts. Our staff is active 24hr a day to offer you the adequate support to make easier the meeting with the driver, constantly monitoring all the bookings, so as to guarantee maximum precision and always to protect the passenger satisfaction.
per adult from
60 to 70 minutes
What's included :
- Private transportation
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Airport/Departure Tax
- 75 minutes waiting time in the Airport after flight landing
- 30 minutes waiting time for transfer from Cruise Port
- one way transfer
What's excluded :
- Child Seat or Child Booster must be requested in the booking
- To book your transfer from Fiumicino Airport to the Civitavecchia Port, we need the following details:
- Complete name of those who book, mibile number and email address for availability and any communications.
- Date for the transfer and time required for pick up time.
- Total number of passengers and type of vehicle requested:
Sedan 1- 2 passengers
Minivan 1-8 passengers
Each passenger can carry a suitcase plus hand luggage; luggage of particular dimensions (wheelchairs, strollers, musical or sporting instruments, etc ...) must be specified in the reservation and verified later with the operator, before the transfer.
- Exact place for the pick up and destination:
From the Civitavecchia Port, specify the name of the Ship and the arrival pier; the driver will wait for you there; our cars have the necessary authorization for the access in the internal area of the port; specify the time, number and departure terminal of your flight from Fiumicino.
From Fiumicino Airport, indicate the time and number of your flight, we will track the exact landing time. The driver will wait for you in the arrival terminal, with a sign indicating yours name. Specify the name of the ship departing from Civitavecchia, so you'll be left near to the ship to make easier the boarding with luggage.
for transfers from the Port of Civitavecchia the waiting time is 30 minutes, from the time indicated in the booking;
for transfers from Fiumicino Airport, the waiting time is 75 minutes, from the landing time for the plane;
once the waiting time is over, without any information from the passenger, the driver will leave. In these cases there will be no refund of the transfer cost for the passenger.
Departure Point :
For the transfers from Fiumicino-Leonardo Da Vinci Airport: Meeting with the driver at the Meeting Points, with a name sign, inside the arrival terminal for the flight (T1-T3). For the transfers from the Civitavecchia Cruise Port: Meeting with the driver, with name sign, directly near the ship arrival pier. All vehicles have the necessary authorization for the access to the port area.
AirportsFiumicino Airport, Via dell' Aeroporto di Fiumicino, 320, 54, Fiumicino Italy
Return Detail :Fiumicino Aeroporto, 00054 Fiumicino, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyCivitavecchia Port, 00053 Civitavecchia, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.