Private transfer to the rainbow mountain by the shortest hike
"MINIMUM 02 PEOPLE"
The tour begins with the pick-up from your hotel or Airbnb in Cusco, we will board our private transport and after traveling 3 and a half hours to the south of Cusco passing through picturesque small towns we will arrive at the K'ayrawiri community a Quechua town located at 4200 masl Here we will pack some sandwiches and water to start our 40-minute uphill hike until we reach the mountain of colors known as Vinicunca located at 5100 masl, we will spend about 45 minutes here to photograph the surrounding landscape between red mountains, snowy peaks, streams and the imposing Ausangate known as the Cusco guardian and is the highest mountain in Cusco and the fifth highest mountain in all of Peru, then we will return along the same road to our transport for 30 minutes and then to your hotel in Cusco reaching approximately 5:00 PM, if you want food do not hesitate to coordinate a day before with us to reserve it.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
What's included :
- Private transport
- Mountain entrance ticket
- Oxygen, first aid kit, trekking poles.
- Assistant during the walk
- Entry/Admission - Montana de Siete Colores
What's excluded :
- Horse + rider during the walk US $ 30.00 per person
- Hot drinks during the walk
- Tips for the guide and its transportation
- Breakfast and lunch $ 10.00 dollars per person
- Official tourist guide $ 80.00 dollars per day
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Montana de Siete Colores, Cusco 084 Peru
During this tour you will see Quechua indigenous peoples and animals such as alpaca, llama, Vicuña and if the good weather accompanies us you can also observe some condors floating in space and finally we will visit the famous Arcoiris mountain located in the Vilcanota mountain range next to the Cusco's highest mountain known as the Cusco guardian "Apu Ausangate".
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We start looking for passengers to your hotel or Airbnb with the name of your reservation.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 9/16/2019 - 10/20/2021
Monday - Sunday: 04:00 AM - 07:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.