Private Transfer to Shaolin Temple from Kaifeng
Enjoy a a safe and stress-free private transfer from Kaifeng to Shaolin Temple. Explore this UNESCO World Heritage Sites independently at your own pace. Your driver will help you buy the entrance tickets, recommend a local restaurant for you if required. Experienced driver, fuel, toll and parking fees are inclusive.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Experienced driver
- Fuel surcharge
- Parking Fees
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Tour guide
- Entrance fee
- Your friendly driver will pick you up from your hotel or Kaifeng Railway Station and transfer to Shaolin Temple(about 1.5 hours driving time), which is located in Dengfeng County, Henan province. It was originally built in 495 in the Northern Wei Dynasty (368-534), reputed to be 'the Number One Temple under Heaven'. Upon arrival, your driver will assist with buying the entrance ticket for you. Then you can explore the Temple on your own. After finish the visiting, go back to the the same point where the driver drops you off and meet the driver there. You can stop for lunch if you need. Afterwards, you will be driving back to your Kaifeng hotel or you can choose to end in Dengfeng.
Departure Point :
Return Detail :Kaifeng, Henan, China
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- The driver doesn't speak English, but he knows exactly where to go.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Health QR Code is required upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.