Private transfer to Ollantaytambo station with stops at tourist sites
The Tour begins with the pick-up from your meeting point from here we will go to the colorful town of Chinchero, we will visit the archeological center, craft workshops and its small colonial temple built on an Inca palace, 30 minutes of travel takes us to the archaeological site known as Moray where you can appreciate the Inca construction in the form of rings of different levels, later we will go to the salt flat of Maras here you can get some memories such as chocolates made with salt from the area, consumption salts and medicinal mixtures perfect for each disease of the joints, after this visit we will go to the archaeological park of Ollantaytambo, remember that on the way you can stop for food and the most recommended is Urubamba. After the visit to Ollantaytambo we will take you to the train station for Aguas Calientes, this experience is unique and not offered by any travel agency.
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
What's included :
- Private transport
- Water bottle for each traveler
What's excluded :
- Entrance tickets to the mentioned sites $ 25.00 dollars per person
- Official Tourism Guide
- Entry/Admission - Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero
- Entry/Admission - Salinas de Maras
- Entry/Admission - Moray
- Entry/Admission - Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Complejo Arqueologico Chinchero, Chinchero 08651 Peru
Here you will visit the archeological site, also the temple that is built on an Inca palace and a handicraft workshop where they will explain in detail the whole procedure of the elaboration of the fabrics.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Salinas de Maras, Carreta a Maras, Maras 08655 Peru
Here you will appreciate the cultivation of salt from pre-Inca times that are still intact and based on evaporation known as wells or evaporation chambers.
Duration: 40 minutes
Stop At: Moray Valle Sagrado de los Incas, Maras 08655 Peru
A magical place known as the Inca agricultural laboratory from where our ancestors hybridized the potato and the different native producers that today are used as the main food of the Quechuas and the population in general.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Archaeological Park Ollantaytambo, Ollantaytambo 08676 Peru
An Inca site that is still inhabited by the Quechuas is the last inhabited Inca town in Peru located in the Sacred Valley of the Incas.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
FROM THE AIRPORT: We will pick you up with the name of your reservation in a sign.FROM THE HOTELS: We pick you up with your reservation name, usually we wait for you in the lobby of your hotel.FROM AIRBNB: It is important that you send us the exact address to pick them up or an exact point to pick them up, for example, the main square.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.