Private transfer: Salzburg to Vienna
Enjoy a hassle-free transfer from Salzburg to Vienna City Center or Vienna Airport. Meet your professional local guide and driver at your Salzburg hotel and hop on board of your luxury minivan. Take the straight and quick way to Vienna or use some extra time to experience the beauty of the Salzburg Lake District on your way to Vienna. Your driver-guide will ask you at the beginning about your preferences.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Led by a local guide
- Pickup and drop-off service
- Transport by luxury private vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Meet your local professional driver-guide at your Salzburg hotel. Make yourself comfortable in your luxury touring vehicle and experience the beautiful landscape on your drive from Salzburg to Vienna.
Enjoy a hassle-free drive on your way from Salzburg via Mondsee, Linz, St.Poelten to Vienna. If you're not in hurry this transfer will stop for 30 minutes in Mondsee to visit the Sound of Music wedding church.
Visit the Church of Mondsee where Maria von Trapp's wedding in the famous Sound of Music movie took place.
Continue on the motorway A1 to Vienna city center or Vienna Airport. Optional feel free to choose the drive along the Danube River Valley from Melk via Duernstein to Vienna. Expect about 40 minutes more driving time.
Arriving in Vienna, your private chauffeur will take care for your luggage during you'll proceed with check in.
IMPORTANT: When booking, please be sure to provide your contact number, number of passengers and luggage. Helpful baggage information should contain: number of main-full size bags, hand luggage, etc.
Departure Point :
AirportsW. A. Mozart Airport, Salzburg Austria
Return Detail :Vienna, Austria - Drop-off at your Vienna City Hotel
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.