Private Transfer: Rome City to Viareggio or vice versa
Our 24 hour operative team and our professional drivers will guarantee you an easy and comfortable transfer Viareggio, the seaside city in Tuscany, Italy, known for its Carnival, or to the historical city of Rome.
Your trip will be followed by us till you reach your destination to make sure that the transfer is a full success and everything meets your expectations.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- This is only a one way transfer
What's excluded :
- The request for child seats and boosters must be indicated in the reservation
- To make a reservation with us from Rome to Viareggio and vice versa, are required the following details:
- Name of the main passenger, phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date,
- Pick up point (Hotel or full accommodation address in Rome or Viareggio)
- Number of luggages and passengers. Luggages of particular dimensions, such as wheelchair, sport equipments, music instruments, stroller etc., must be specified in the reservation.
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for the transfer in Rome or Viareggio is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the clients, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
For the transfer from Rome or Viareggio meeting with the driver will be at the hotel or private accommodation indicated in the reservation.
Other55049 Viareggio, Province of Lucca, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/12/2019 - 12/12/2030
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :55049 Viareggio, Province of Lucca, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.