Private Transfer: Rome City to Pisa or vice versa
As a transfer company we put our best effort to guarantee you a relaxing and stress-free transfer.
With our comfortable and modern vehicles, professional drivers and our 24/7 operative team that will follow your transfer till you reach your destination you will get the best possible traveling experience to the city of Rome or Pisa.
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- Only One Way Transfer
What's excluded :
- The request for child seats or boosters must be indicated in the reservation
- To guarantee you a trouble-free transfer, for the reservation it is important for us to have the following details:
- Name of the main passenger, active phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date of the transfer,
- Pick up address (Hotel name or full accommodation address in Rome or Pisa),
- Drop off address (Hotel name or full accommodation address in Rome or Pisa),
- Number of luggages and passengers traveling. (luggages of particular dimensions such as wheelchair, strollers, sport equipment, music instruments etc., must be indicated in the reservation),
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for both kinds of transfers is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the client, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
Meeting with the driver will be at the hotel or private address in Rome or Pisa indicated in the reservation.
OtherPisa, Province of Pisa, Italy - All hotels and private addresses in PisaRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy - All hotels and private addresses in Rome city center
Return Detail :Rome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyPisa, Province of Pisa, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.