Private Transfer: Rome City to Perugia or vice versa
Enjoy a relaxing private transfer with us, in our modern and comfortable sedans or minivans and accompanied by our professional drivers between one of the most visited cities in Italy, Rome and Perugia, the capital of the Umbria region, known for its defensive walls around the historic center. To make sure everything meets your expectations our 24 hour operative team will follow your transfer till you reach your destination.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- This is only a one way transfer
What's excluded :
- The request fro child seats and boosters must be indicated in the reservation
- To book a transfer from Rome city to Perugia and vice versa are required the following details:
- Name of the main passenger, active phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date requested,
- Pick up point (Hotel or full private accommodation address in Rome or Perugia)
- Number of passengers and luggages. Luggages of particular dimensions such as wheelchairs, sport equipment, music instruments, strollers etc., must be specified in the reservation.
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for both transfers is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the client, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients
Departure Point :
Meeting with the driver will be at the hotel or private address in Rome or Perugia as indicated in the reservation.
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyPerugia, Province of Perugia, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/14/2019 - 12/14/2030
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :Perugia, Province of Perugia, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.