Private Transfer: Rome City to Orvieto or vice versa
As a transfer company and tour operator we try our best to guarantee you the best possible travel experience. With our modern and comfortable vehicles, our professional drivers and our 24 hour operative team that will follow your transfer till you meet your desired destination, we are very confident that we can assure you that your transfer will be a full success.
per adult from
1 to 2 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- One Way Transfer Only
What's excluded :
- The request for child seats or boosters must be indicated in the reservation.
- To make a reservation with us from Rome to Orvieto and vice versa, for the transfer are required the following details:
- Name of the main passenger, phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date,
- Pick up address (Hotel or full accommodation address in Rome or Orvieto),
- Drop off address (Hotel or full accommodation address in Rome or Orvieto),
- Number of luggages and passengers. Luggages of particular dimensions, such as wheelchair, sport equipment, music instruments, stroller etc., must be indicated in the reservation.
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for the transfer in Rome or Orvieto is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the clients, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
Meeting with the driver will be at the hotel or private address in Rome or Orvieto as indicated in the reservation.
Other05018 Orvieto, Province of Terni, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :05018 Orvieto, Province of Terni, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.