Private Transfer: Rome City to Ladispoli or vice versa
With our modern and comfortable cars, our young, dedicated and 24/7 operative team that will always be available for you and accompanied by our professional drivers will guarantee you a smooth and trouble-free transfer between one of the most historical and visited cities of Italy Rome and the town of Ladispoli.
per adult from
55 to 60 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- This is only a one way transfer
What's excluded :
- The request for child seats and boosters must be specified in the reservation
- To book a private transfer from Rome city to Ladispoli and vice versa are required the following details:
- Name of the main passenger, active phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date requested,
- Pick up address (Hotel or full accommodation address in Rome or Ladispoli)
- Drop off address (Hotel or full accommodation address in Rome or Ladispoli)
- Number of passengers and luggages. Luggages of particular dimensions like wheelchairs,
sport equipments, music instruments, strollers etc., must be specified in the reservation.
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for both transfers is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the client, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
Meeting with the driver will be at the hotel or private accommodation in Rome or Ladispoli indicated in the reservation.
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy00055 Ladispoli, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 11/29/2019 - 11/29/2030
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :00055 Ladispoli, Metropolitan City of Rome, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.