Private Transfer: Rome City to Grosseto or vice versa
As a transfer company and tour operator we put our biggest afford to guarantee our clients a stress- and trouble-free traveling experience.
Our 24 hour operative team will follow you transfer in our modern and comfortable vehicles till the clients reach their requested destination in Rome or Grosseto and make sure that everything meets their expectations.
per adult from
120 to 140 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- One Way Transfer Only
What's excluded :
- The request for child seats or boosters must be indicated in the reservation.
- To guarantee you a successful transfer, for the reservation it is important for us to have the following informations:
- Name of the main passenger, active phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date for the transfer,
- Pick up point (Hotel name or full private address in Rome or Grosseto)
- Number of luggages and passengers traveling. (luggages of particular dimesions such as wheelchair, sport equipments, music instruments, stroller etc., must be indicated in the reservation.)
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for both transfers is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the client, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
Meeting with the driver will be at the hotel or private address in Rome or Grosseto as indicated in the reservation.
Other58100 Grosseto, Province of Grosseto, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Return Detail :58100 Grosseto, Province of Grosseto, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.