Private Transfer: Rome City to Assisi or vice versa
As a transfer company and tour operator we do our best to guarantee you a stress-and trouble-free traveling experience.
Our 24/7 operative team will follow your transfer in our modern and comfortable vehicles till you reach your requested destination in the historical city of Rome or Assisi, the hill town in central Italy's Umbria region and make sure that everything meets your expectations.
per adult from
2 to 3 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- All Fees and Taxes
- 30 minutes waiting time
- This is only a one way transfer
What's excluded :
- The request for child seats and boosters must be indicated in the reservation
- To guarantee you a trouble-free transfer, for the reservation it is important for us to have the following details:
- Name of the main passenger, active phone number and email address,
- Pick up time and date for the transfer,
- Pick up point (Hotel name or full private address in Rome or Assisi)
- Number of luggages and passengers traveling. (luggages of particular dimensions such as wheelchair, sport equipment, music instruments, stroller etc., must be indicated in the reservation.)
- Vehicle type (Sedan 1-2 pax, Minivan 3-8 pax).
The waiting time for both kinds of transfers is 30 minutes. Once the waiting time is over and we do not receive any information from the client, the driver will leave. In this case there will be no refund for the clients.
Departure Point :
Meeting with the driver will be at the hotel or private accommodation in Rome or Assisi indicated in the reservation
OtherRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy06081 Assisi, Province of Perugia, Italy
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 12/13/2019 - 12/13/2030
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :06081 Assisi, Province of Perugia, ItalyRome, Metropolitan City of Rome, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.