Private Transfer: Phuket to Phuket Airport (HKT)
English-speaking, affordable airport drop-off. Enjoy a safe, comfortable ride from wherever you need— hotel, short-term rental or a meeting.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 15 minutes included
- 24/7 customer support
What's excluded :
- Costs for extra waiting time or extra detours
- Costs for luggage surchage
- Travel from Phuket in a comfortable and safe way.
You can pre-book your private airport transfer from Phuket to Phuket Airport (HKT)
When placing a booking, you may adjust the ride to your particular needs. If you travel with a big family, a couple of friends or brought a lot of luggage, simply indicate it in the booking and the car that will pick you up will be suited just for you.
For your convenience, shortly before the time of the pickup, you will receive a text message with your driver’s name, contact details, our support number and booking reference.
Our customer service will be available 24/7 to assist you with any request regarding your booking.
Departure Point :
Meet and greet at the hotel's reception.
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. Phuket to HKT Airport- 8 pax 4/1/2020 - 11/2/2021
Phuket to HKT Airport- 3 pax 4/1/2020 - 11/2/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Phuket International Airport, Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket 83110, Thailand
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Drivers: Greet customers with a bow only; Keep 1.5 m distance; Wash or sanitize their hands regularly; Wear masks; Do not work if they are unwell.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.