Private Transfer: Naples to Capri by Speedboat
Enjoy a stress-free, scenic and timesaving transfer from Naples to Capri by private speedboat. With an expert skipper steering you through the seas, speed across the Gulf of Naples, soaking up views of the coast, the city of Naples and Mt Vesuvius as you go. Enjoy complimentary beverages on board and shelter in case of inclement weather. Service is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
per adult from
What's included :
- One-way transfer
- Expert skipper
- Transfer by private speedboat
- Beverages (water and soda)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Make your way to Mergellina Port in Naples, where you’ll meet your skipper and board a luxury speedboat for private transfer from Naples across to the island of Capri. Let your skipper know if you need a taxi once you reach Capri — they can arrange to have one waiting for you upon arrival at the port.
During good weather, hang out on the deck and bask in the sun. Look back at vistas of the coast. As you travel further from shore, you should be able to see the mighty Mt Vesuvius in the distance, casting its shadow across the land. In case of bad weather, find shelter in the dry and comfortable covered cabin. Help yourself to free bottled water and soda during the trip before arriving at the port in Capri.
Your transfer will be confirmed within 48 hours of booking, and you will be provided with a voucher to present to your skipper. You will need to contact the local supplier to confirm your departure time (the contact details will be provided on your travel voucher).
Price is per person, based on eight adults per speedboat.
Departure Point :Mergellina and Saint Nazzaro Harbour, Via Francesco Caracciolo, 80122 Napoli NA, Italy
Return Detail :80076 Capri, Metropolitan City of Naples, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Price is per person, based on 8 adults
- NOTE: There is a 1 hour courtesy wait for delays. Any delays over 1 hour are subject to a surcharge of €150 per hour, rounded up to the next hour.
- NOTE: Our experienced captains monitor sea conditions continuously and are solely responsible for deeming them acceptable or not. If necessary, routes or itineraries can be changed by the captain at any time.
- IMPORTANT NOTE: The boat tour will be refundable only if on the scheduled day the weather is deemed “unsafe” by the boat captain, in which case the provider will offer to either re-schedule or to honor a full refund. If the captain says that the weather and sea conditions are safe to go out, the boat tour is considered firm and non-refundable.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- All skippers and crew have been trained on essential COVID-19 protection and safety measures. Our boats are thoroughly cleaned and disinfected before every guest arrives and throughout the day. A private boat excursion is the best way to tour the area with only your group and the skipper on board.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.