Private transfer, MSC Sinfonia, Venice cruise terminal, Marco Polo airport
This is a private transfer service for cruise passengers disembarking from MSC Crociere "MSC Sinfonia".
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
What's excluded :
- We will wait for you outside the correct terminal of your cruise holding a sign with your name. The journey will take about 30 minutes with regular traffic. After passing the long bridge on the lagoon of Venice, you will drive by the mainland to reach Marco Polo airport located in the suburb of Tessera.
Departure Point :Cruise Terminal Venezia, Direzione Porto Marittimo, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Venice Marco Polo Airport, Viale Galileo Galilei, 30, 30173 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- 6 suitcases and 6 cabin baggage are the maximum number allowed
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.