Private Transfer Miami MIA Airport to Miami Port in SUV Executive
Why spend your precious time waiting in long shuttle or taxi lines. Avoid the language barrier and currency exchange. Travel in style from Miami MIA Airport to Miami Port by private vehicle and reach your final destination relaxed and refreshed.
per adult from
What's included :
- Meet & Greet by professional Chauffeur
- All airport taxes, 60 minutes waiting time and handling charges
- Bottled water
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Enjoy a comfortable and a private transfer from Miami Airport MIA to Miami Port in an elegant and fully equipped SUV Executive or similar.
Our Chauffeurs will be waiting at the arrival lounge just after you pick up your luggage and hold up a sign showing the name of the lead passenger. If there is a problem finding our Chauffeurs please contact the phone number shown on your voucher. All incoming flights are monitored, so you are safe in case your arrival is delayed. In case of a canceled flight, your transfer will be automatically canceled, free of charge. This service is available 24/7, year-round.
Your private Chauffeur speaks English and will be happy to help you with any questions you may have about the city.
We would appreciate if you provide us with your mobile or cell phone number in order to contact you in case of any change or if our Chauffeur can't see you at the meeting point. In the confirmation, you will also receive our 24/7 emergency number, and in case of any query please do not hesitate to contact us.
Departure Point :
After you've collected your luggage meet your Chauffeur at the Arrival's Hall. 60 minutes of waiting time
AirportsMiami International Airport, 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126, USA
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/12/2020 - 2/26/2022
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM
Return Detail :PortMiami, Miami, FL 33132, USA -
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- onfirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, passengers must provide airline and flight number and telephone number while abroad.
- Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- A maximum of 5 people per booking
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.