Private Transfer Lisbon Aiport - Fátima Hotels
After years providing stress-free ground transportation, our experienced staff will assist you when arriving to Portugal so that your vacation/holiday can kick off top notch!
Our drivers or hostess will meet you at the airport and drive you safely to your FÁTIMA central hotel in our comfortable vehicles with AC.
Our drivers are calm, professional and share the motivation we all have in the company: no stress - you're on vacation!
All our transfers are Private.
per adult from
90 to 120 minutes
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- One-way private transfer
What's excluded :
- Surcharge to be paid cash upon arrival for destinations other than Fátima
- Meet & Great of Client(s) past luggage collect and security area.
From 09.00 AM to 6.00 PM our hostess meets and greats passengers and calls driver up for pick up (please search for your name sign).
From 6.00 PM to 9.00 AM, driver will have a name sign with client's name (please search for your name sign).
All flights are monitored regarding estimated times of arrival. If flight is delayed and/or before schedule, supplier will try to provide service.
Maximum waiting times for Schengen Space flights:
- 45 minutes (extended if there's availability of fleet)
Maximum waiting times for non-Schengen Space flights:
- 60 minutes (extended if there's availability of fleet)
Past this waiting time, ground transportation will only be operated if there is availability. Client is responsible for contacting supplier regarding delays past landing time (in case of lost luggage, p.e.)
Walk to the car.
Transportation to Hotel/Vacation Rental as provided upon booking. (only bookings for Fátima Central Hotels/Vacation Apartments will be considered valid); other locations: surcharge not included in price must be paid.
Departure Point :Aeroporto, 1700-008 Lisbon, Portugal
Departure Time :4/1/2019 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 12:00 AM - 11:30 PM
Return Detail :Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, 2495-402 Fátima, Portugal
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Use of mask inside vehicles/closed spaces is compulsory as well as hand sanitation before boarding vehicles. Vehicles cleaned between clients and disinfected with Zoono Microbe Shield. Clean&Safe Co.inspected by Tourism Bureau of Portugal and Safe Travels badge for protocols established by the WT&TC
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.