Private Transfer Juan Santamaria Airport To La Fortuna From 7 to 10 passengers
Our private transport service offers a safe, convenient, and flexible way to travel anywhere within Costa Rica. All the vehicles used for private transportation are air conditioned, well-maintained minibuses (passenger vans) driven by reliable and punctual Costa Rican bilingual professionals.
Another nice feature of private transport is that it allows one hour of free wait time for the journey, giving your group opportunities to pose for photographs, take bathroom breaks, or enjoy a meal.
Enjoy your way with Wi-Fi inside the vans and our drivers, they will show you our amazing country!
per adult from
3 to 4 hours
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Hotel drop-off
- Local taxes
- Port pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Private Transfer from Juan Santamaria International Airport to La Fortuna de San Carlos.
Please is very important that you tell us the Flight Number, the name of the Airline, the Arrival Time, and the Hotel Drop Off in La Fortuna. .
For 1 to 6 pax in the transfer
Departure Point :Juan Santamaría International Airport, Alajuela Province, Alajuela, Costa Rica
Please is very important that you tell us the Flight Number, the name of the Airline, the Arrival Time, and the Hotel Drop Off in La Fortuna.
AirportsJuan Santamaria Intl Airport, San Jose Costa Rica
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 10/22/2020 - 6/30/2021
7/1/2021 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM Monday - Sunday: 06:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Return Detail :Alajuela Province, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.