Private transfer: Jaipur to Udaipur enroute Trip to Chittorgarh Fort
This is a one-way private transfer from Jaipur to Udaipur. On the way stop at Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. It is one of the largest forts of India and contains several well preserved palaces, temples and towers. The fort is regarded as a symbol of the valour and chivalry of Rajputs. It is famous for the fascinating story of the Rajput Queen Padmini, who preferred death to dishonour and committed jauhar (self-immolation on a huge funeral pyre).
• Private chauffeur driven vehicle
• Visit to Chittorgarh Fort en route
• Stress free transfer to Udaipur
per adult from
9 to 10 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Local English speaking guide at Chittorgarh
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food or drinks (unless specified)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
You will be picked up from your hotel in Jaipur for the drive to Udaipur, located at a distance of 245 miles from Jaipur. This transfer provides a stress-free and secure environment for your onward travel. Sit back in the comfort of your chauffeur driven car and enjoy the views of the countryside as you travel past villages and fields.
Pass By: Chittorgarh Fort, Chittor Fort Road, Chittaurgarh 312001 India
On the way, visit Chittorgarh Fort, a UNESCO World Heritage site. As you approach the fort, you will drive through seven gateways that were built to guard entry to the fort. Once inside, visit the many palaces like the Rana Kumbha Palace, the Fateh Prakash Palace and Queen Padmini's Palace. Also see the 22 feet high Kirti Stambh. Built in the 12th century, the tower is dedicated to Lord Adinath, the first Jain Tirthankara. The nine-storied Vijay Stambh is an equally imposing tower that was built in the 15th century to celebrate the victory of Rana Kumbha over Mahmud Shah I.
The Fort also contains several temples including Jain Temple, Kalika Mata temple, Neelkanth Mahadev Temple, Meerabai Temple and Kumbha Shyam Temple. These are ancient temples that have noteworthy carvings and intricate work.
After exploring Chittorgarh, continue your drive to Udaipur. Stop on the way and take lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant.
Pass By: Udaipur, Udaipur, Udaipur District, Rajasthan
Upon reaching Udaipur you will be dropped off at your hotel (hotel reservation not included).
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
Traveler pickup is offered
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.Airports
- Sanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Udaipur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Children below 15 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and people with back problems.
- A moderate amount of walking is involved. Comfortable clothes, walking shoes, sunglasses, sunscreen and hats are highly recommended.
- Name and gender as on passport, passport number, expiry date and country of issuance are required at time of booking. Please carry the passport on the day of the tour.
- Includes transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person)
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.