Private Transfer - Jaipur To Jodhpur Via Pushkar
This is a private transfer with luggage from Jaipur to Jodhpur. On the way stop at the town of Pushkar, a major pilgrimage site for Hindus. Visit Lake Pushkar and the only temple in the world that is dedicated to God Brahma, considered to be the Creator of the Universe. Then continue your drive to Jaipur, where you will be dropped off at your hotel.
• Town of Pushkar surrounded by hills on three sides
• Lake Pushkar
• Only temple in the word dedicated to God Brahma
per adult from
7 to 8 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transport by private air-conditioned vehicle
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- All toll & taxes
- Local English speaking guide in Pushkar
- 02 bottles of mineral water per person
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Hotel reservations
- Once you check out of your hotel in Jaipur, every detail of your transfer to Jodhpur will be taken care of. This private transfer takes away the stress of arranging your own transport and provides a safe and secure means of transportation. You will be driven to Jodhpur, which is located 210 miles from Jaipur, in a private air-conditioned vehicle.
Stop at the holy town of Pushkar en route. Surrounded by hills on three sides the center of the town is Lake Pushkar. A dip in the waters of the lake is considered to bring salvation from the cycle of rebirth. Visit the Brahma Temple, made of marble and decorated with silver coins. A marble statue of the Sun God stands guard at the entrance to the temple.There are several other 18th century temples that are situated around the lake.
After the tour of Pushkar, take lunch (own expense) at a local restaurant. After lunch continue your drive to Jodhpur. On reaching Jodhpur, you will be dropped off at your hotel.
Departure Point :Jaipur, Jaipur, Jaipur District, Rajasthan
We may pick up travelers from city center hotels / fixed point wiithin city limits. In case pick up is outside central points extra cost shall applicable subject to distance applicable.
AirportsSanganeer Airport, Jaipur India
OtherJaipur, Rajasthan, India
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Jodhpur, Rajasthan, India
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Includes transfer of baggage by the same vehicle (1 piece per person).
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women.
- Consider wearing comfortable clothes and walking shoes.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.