Private Transfer Hotel to Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal - One Way or Round Trip
Enjoy the luxury of personal transportation without the worry of finding a taxi to take you to/from your local hotel from/to Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- One-way private transfer
- Round-trip private transfer
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- A professional driver will be waiting at your local hotel or the Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal with a sign depicting your name, so you can skip the stress of finding a taxi. Relax and let your professional driver get you to and from your cruise port in comfort. Enjoy the convenience of a professional transfer service while you sit back, relax and enjoy the ride before drop off at Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal or your hotel.
Departure Point :
Pick up and drop off at Buenos Aires Cruise Terminal or Hotels.
PortsTerminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Return Detail :Buenos Aires, Buenos Aires, Capital Federal DistrictTerminal de Cruceros Quinquela Martín, Av. Ramón Castillo 13, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 4 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, local hotel address for pick-up and/or drop-off
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- We will be operating only with private groups, only your party, and we follow government mandates.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.