Private Transfer from Zagreb to Split with stop at Plitvice Lakes
Explore the sensational Plitvice Lakes National Park on this one day tour from Zagreb to Split. The unanticipated beauty of this National Park lies in its sixteen stunning turquoise colored lakes, harmoniously inter-connected by a chain of waterfalls and surrounded by serene deep-green forests. This is a perfect opportunity for those who are still terrified by Covid-19 virus situation. Book a personalized private tour for a special price this season, visit beautiful places with your relatives and friends and feel safe with us. Arrival to Split will be in the late afternoon.
per adult from
What's included :
- A boat ride in the National Park
- A ride in a sightseeing vehicle/panorama train
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Entrance fee (you must have cash in HRK to pay for the entrance upon arrival to the park)
- Lunch - Meals and drinks are not included in the price
- Experienced guide with excellent reviews - Please contact us if you want to have it.
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Plitvice Lakes National Park, Plitvice Lakes National Park, Central Croatia
Get to know the oldest and most famous Croatian National Park Plitvice Lakes and complete your stay with an unforgettable day in pristine nature. Turquoise lakes, large and small waterfalls, deep green forests, watermills, over 20 km of footpaths through the Park, boat ride and panoramic train, are waiting for you to visit them. An experienced, licensed guide will make you acquainted with the natural beauties in the heart of Croatia
Duration: 4 hours
Departure Point :Gajeva ul. 1, 10000, Zagreb, Croatia
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :Obala Hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 21, 21000, Split, Croatia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please have cash with you in HRK for the entrance ticket: Entrance fees into the National Park Plitvice Lakes: Adult tickets: April, May, and October 180 HRK, June to September 200 HRK. Student tickets: April, May, and October 110 HRK, June to September 125 HRK. Children 7-17 years: April, May, and October 50 HRK, June to September 70 HRK. Children 0-6 years: free of charge. • Students must present a valid student card to obtain the discounted price.
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- It is strongly recommended that you wear sportswear and bring a camera on this tour
- Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.